[Noisebridge-discuss] lockers for noisebridge - big enough? funding?

Leif Ryge leif at synthesize.us
Thu Feb 17 20:27:24 UTC 2011

On 02/17/2011 02:07 AM, Patrick Keys wrote:
> * We have no more room for more shelves

How could we have room for lockers but no room for more shelves? :)

> * The lockers are the same height (12") and depth (also 12") as our
> shelves.  The shelves are just one long space, with many people taking
> up an entire shelf whether they need it or not.

Many shelves are shared, and sharing a shelf seems easier than sharing a
locker.

You've indicated that you want to store stuff at NB and can't find a
shelf, and also implied that you're aware of people taking up an entire
shelf that you believe they don't "need". Have you tried asking any of
those people if you can use part or all of their shelf?

> And hey, Rubin, as for privacy in the shitters, i heard a rumor...

Was that supposed to be a joke, or are you serious? If the latter, what
was the rumor?

~leif