[Noisebridge-discuss] another class request:CSS, HTML

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 01:01:34 UTC 2011

I agree that DWW is a good book. Not everyone can learn coding from
books though. I can't, in most cases.

I'm happy to give you a rundown on HTML/CSS design, and to answer
questions in the future. I worked as a web standards consultant and UI
designer for five years before I went back to school. It's been a few
years, but now I'm redoing our lab website and beginning to build some
internal web resources, so I've been doing that sort of work again.
There's been some progress on the browser compatibility front but not
as much as I hoped.

-Kelly