[Noisebridge-discuss] Maker Faire

Rikke Rasmussen rikke.c.rasmussen at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 23:47:08 UTC 2011

I would love to be involved in any/all of the following activities -
preferably with company (as I don't drive, and moving all the brewing gear
by public transportation is somewhat cumbersome) - would try to persuade
Sean to do a 'DIY yeast demo' of brewing and baking with self-captured wild
yeast.

/Rikke