[Noisebridge-discuss] Crucible 12th anniversary show January 14 & 15, 2011

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 00:57:32 UTC 2011

Please help spread the word and support the Crucible:

Crucible Revival: Keep the Fire Burning
January 14 & 15, 2011
A fast paced, jaw dropping line-up of music, dance, aerial, contortion
and fire performances. Join Mark Growden and an eclectic group of
performers as The Crucible revives their most beloved and spectacular
moments. Performances by: Mark Growden, Loop!Station, Scarlett +
Axelrod, Rose Nisker & Juan Del Valle, Copper Lantern, Axis Dance
Company, Jill Parker and the Foxglove Sweethearts, Flavor Group with
Iron Monkey & special guests, Kristina Nekyia, Dan Cantrell, Marisa
Lenhardt, Fleeky Flanco, Aziz Abbatiello and more.

More info & tickets: http://www.thecrucible.org/events/crucible-revival
Find the Revival on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=168399839855627

Email not displaying correctly?View it in your browser.
<http://us1.campaign-archive1.com/?u=f4dd6486b5a046b70bf9f02f3&id=d972bb943e&e=6ffff714c5>
Crucible Revival
<http://thecrucible.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f4dd6486b5a046b70bf9f02f3&id=873d2e99ac&e=6ffff714c5>

/Crucible Revival: Keep The Fire Burning/
The Crucible's 12th Anniversary Benefit
*January 14 & 15, 2011 • 7-11pm*
(/Doors open at 7pm and seated show starts at 8pm/)

Coming this January...a Crucible show that is not to be missed! We're
celebrating our 12th Anniversary by reviving the best and most
unforgettable moments from 12 years of Crucible stage shows, with
stunning surprises and plenty of fire from a veritable Who's Who of Bay
Area favorites, including many Crucible friends and collaborators. Join
Master of Ceremonies Mark Growden as he soulfully sings his way through
a fast paced, jaw dropping line-up of music, dance, aerial and fire
at/Crucible Revival/.

/Crucible Revival/lasts two nights only - January 14th & 15th!

<http://thecrucible.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f4dd6486b5a046b70bf9f02f3&id=16735e2b90&e=6ffff714c5>

<http://thecrucible.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f4dd6486b5a046b70bf9f02f3&id=4b93a3353f&e=6ffff714c5>

Performances by
Mark Growden, Loop!Station, Scarlett + Axelrod, Rose Nisker & Juan Del
Valle, Copper Lantern, Axis Dance Company, Flavor Group with Iron Monkey
& special guests, Kristina Nekyia, Dan Cantrell, Marisa Lenhardt, Fleeky
Flanco, Aziz Abbatiello, Thomas Sepe, Hunter and many more

*Member**Benefits*
Crucible members will receive up to four discounted tickets for/Crucible
Revival/, and members at the Inferno level and above will receive
Concierge Service, including reserved seating during the performance.
Not a member or recently lapsed?Join or renew here
<http://thecrucible.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f4dd6486b5a046b70bf9f02f3&id=4ccfb29c29&e=6ffff714c5>,

or call The Crucible's Development Office at (510) 444-0919, ext. 110.

/Revival/, V.I.P. Style
Experience/Crucible Revival/in style by upgrading to V.I.P tickets. For
a ticket price of $120 ($50 of which is a tax-deductible contribution),
you’ll have your very own V.I.P. entrance, premium floor seating, hosted
bar and delicious hors d’oeuvres. Support The Crucible and receive
V.I.P. treatment.

Ticket Prices

*Advanced*

*At Door*

GA

Member

V.I.P.

GA

Member

V.I.P.
*Friday, Jan. 14*
$60

$55

$120

$65

$60

$120
*Saturday, Jan. 15*
$60

$55

$120

$65

$60

$120

<http://thecrucible.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f4dd6486b5a046b70bf9f02f3&id=73001d8c78&e=6ffff714c5>

*Event Location & Directions*
/Crucible Revival/will be located at:
The Crucible
1260 7th Street
Oakland, CA 94607
Directions...
<http://thecrucible.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f4dd6486b5a046b70bf9f02f3&id=0e6873eeb7&e=6ffff714c5>

For more information about/Crucible Revival/or to purchase tickets...
<http://thecrucible.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f4dd6486b5a046b70bf9f02f3&id=bae1bb173b&e=6ffff714c5>

/Copyright (C) 2010 The Crucible All rights reserved./

Michael Sturtz

Founder / Creative Director
THE CRUCIBLE®
1260 7th Street Oakland, CA 94607