[Noisebridge-discuss] Seeking info about Intro to C Programming class

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Fri Jun 17 14:51:59 UTC 2011

There's also an iPhone developer group that used to (and maybe still does) get together for helping each other with similar goals. I went a few times just to meet them. They're a great bunch of people and very helpful. They'll definitely help you get on the right track for learning objective-c and iPhone development.

Find then on meetup.com. And they may still have noisebridge as their meeting location.

Glen