[Noisebridge-discuss] Maker Faire

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 1 20:59:47 UTC 2011

We should get more Noisebridge T-shirts before the Maker Faire.  It's a fantastic fund-raising, both at the Maker Faire, and at Noisebridge during and immediately following the Maker Faire, since *everyone* from out of town will be visiting Noisebridge, and lots of those people will want to buy a Noisebridge T-shirt.

I'll look into buying 50 more, since the ones we got a few weeks ago are running low.

Mitch.