[Noisebridge-discuss] can you create Japan help/report mailing list? list owner volunteer?

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 14 13:12:41 UTC 2011

Hi to All!
Is it possible to create a mailing list under Noisebridge, especially for the
Japan project? I need to communicate with people quickly and separate mailing
list would be great!

Please let me know if you can do one, I'm just sending the request to rack and I
need someone to be list owner.

Name: Japan help/report
List owner: not me, I'll be in the field, so please someone volunteer
members