[Noisebridge-discuss] Testimonial and Support of Frantisek's Relief Efforts

Owen Pietrokowsky opietro at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 14 19:35:32 UTC 2011

Greetings,

I would like to voice my support of Frantisek and his desire to go to Japan to help. Frantisek is dedicated and skilled in a great many ways that I see as very useful and valuable. I assisted him in cooking events and I edited some of his volunteer write ups. He worked tirelessly and selflessly to achieve his goals and support NoiseBridge's aspirations to excellence. Frantisek is also demonstrably devoted to language skills and learning English and Japanese, to service to communities in need, and to healthy and sustainable food and living. With his background and commitment, he would be a very helpful and productive volunteer and coordinator in Japan right now. I hope NB members will assist his efforts in any way they can.

Sincerely,
Owen
 Pietrokowsky

Owen Pietrokowsky
Editor, writer
Biotech, high-tech, linux, materials science
opietro at yahoo.com

LinkedIn:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/owenpietrokowsky

Poetry and Science pages