[Noisebridge-discuss] [drama] My Hair Is On Fire - Current events that are shaping your rights as we speak

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Sat Mar 12 03:59:31 UTC 2011

Thanks Tom,

And thus we have another reason for people becoming aware.  People with
their own ideas, when made aware, can apply their ideas to fit the
situation.

And lets not beat around the bush, this isn't status quo, this is the GOP's
full scale, multi-front attack on voter rights and democracy in America.  If
you want to talk about hacking, people, we are being out hacked.
This isn't just Wisconsin, we have Republican Governors and state
legislators undermining our ability to vote in our own states.  People who
fully expect themselves to be eligible voters, unless made aware, may find
themselves unable to vote next election, and by that point, it will be too
late.  So another reason for people to be made aware, their status as a
voter may have changed.

So remain wilfully ignorant, I don't care, because if you are unwilling to
lift your eyes from your own navel for a moment of someone else's
perspective, then you aren't the intended audience, anyway.