[Noisebridge-discuss] Camera blinding jewelry?

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Sun Mar 20 19:37:15 UTC 2011

My coworker Randy put a lot of effort into a functional IR hoodie,
without success.  His results are documented here:

http://www.instructables.com/id/How-not-to-block-cameras/

The basic issues, as I recall, were the viewing angle of the LEDs, and
the fact that even the super-bright IR LEDs weren't enough to wash out
the frames that someone's face was in.

I also recall from somewhere, an LED-lined baseball hat, which didn't
work either.  No link though.

Rachel