[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: [lasersaur] San Francisco

Paul Szymkowiak paulszym+hackerspace at gmail.com
Wed May 18 00:59:59 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,

I'm Paul Zee from HackMelbourne.org.

First, I'd like to say what an awesome space you folks have! (I visited back
in September last year).

Second, the main reason for my email, was to pass on this note from the
folks at nortd labs <http://labs.nortd.com> (see email below) about a
lasersaur they are bringing the MakerFaire that they may be looking for a
home for after the faire concludes. If you aren't familiar with the project,
you can find out more about lasersaur here at
kickstarter<http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/405545346/lasersaur-open-source-laser-cutter-0>and
here
at the lasersaur <http://lasersaur.com> project site. I thought you folks
might be interested. I'm not sure what the Stef & Addie will want for it,
but I'll leave you to drop Addie a note directly.

Third, it was very cool following what you guys were up to as part of the
Great Global Hackerspace Challenge. Pity our "challenge downunder" entry
didn't make it into the semi-finals, as it would have given us an excuse to
have a few more "downunder" hackers come and visit you :)

Cheers,

Paul

Paul "Zee" Szymkowiak
Magician, Explorer and Maker