[Noisebridge-discuss] SETI Open Source Project looking for hackers to help with Data Analysis

Brian Morris cymraegish at gmail.com
Mon May 2 01:34:31 UTC 2011

what's a sprint ?

I was thinking about setting up a Virtual Box install of the Suse Linux they
require, and maybe starting on the install but would be *A Lot*  more fun if
a couple people wanted to get together at Noisebridge and work with it
together. Anyway the VB base installation then could make it easier for
others around here to join in.

Good to know someone around working on the open sourcing as it looks like it
is in process.

I can't travel outside SF City at the present time.