[Noisebridge-discuss] Need quick tutor: UML Visualization of High OO Data modeling

Stefano Maffulli smaffulli at gmail.com
Fri May 6 23:22:43 UTC 2011

I have played with ArgoUML in the past (it's free as in freedom software
http://argouml.tigris.org/) and made quite complex models but mainly of use
cases and state diagrams. I'm definitely no expert. I'll be at NB next
wednesday for the Linux chat, unless something happens. Ping me offlist if
you need help before that.

cheers,
stef