[Noisebridge-discuss] Need quick tutor: UML Visualization of High OO Data modeling

Brian Morris cymraegish at gmail.com
Sat May 7 02:28:57 UTC 2011

Depending on the language you are working with source code you may find some
support in an IDE to show class relationships. Emacs has also a text based
(easy to cut and paste) representation for some Java at least, Eclipse has
for Java too, and works for C++ now too I believe, maybe some others,
Eclipse is become like Emacs 2G or something...

Brian