[Noisebridge-discuss] Silk screening

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Fri Nov 11 20:48:00 UTC 2011

Jen,

I don't believe that we have a proper press for screening. I've done a
little bit of small-time screening of shirts about a year ago there.

When I did, I was using a photoemulsion process to fill the screen
with an image and print from that. When printing onto shirts, I just
found a stiff piece of cardboard to wrap the shirt around, and then
just pressed the screen against it on a table.

I'd say that this worked fine in a pinch for several shirts, but would
be difficult and error prone to do things this way at scale.

Cheers,
jof