[Noisebridge-discuss] NoiseLand

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 01:17:01 UTC 2011

By early I would guess he is saying we should talk more about goals needs
etc. before going shopping.

Distance from city - geographic, driving time. Distance from medical
services. Growing season. Terrain (hilliness, arability, suitability for
proposed uses). Water supply. Availability of services (power, internet,
sewage, roads/maintenance). Poison oak, or no?

There is lots of amazing land in california, and if you are willing to
cling to a mountaintop it's pretty cheap. It might be helpful to narrow
down what it's for and what the parameters are before picking a region.

R.

mediumreality.com