[Noisebridge-discuss] Occupy SF website hackathon this Saturday at NB

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 17:31:36 UTC 2011

Hey all,

I am hosting a hackathon at the space on Saturday to focus specifically on
the occupysf.com website.  It is time for a major growth spurt regarding the
amount of info & functionality on there, as well as some streamlining. I am
mostly facilitating and generating content, there will be 5-10 people
joining me who have more code fu.

If you are interested in this effort please let me know. I will be taking
notes from the meeting so even if you can't make it I can keep you in the
loop. If you have skills in a specific area that you'd like to offer, let me
know that as well.  Current CMS appears to be joomla.

Schedule:
This Saturday (er, tomorrow?)
Meeting centrally at the makerbots, relocating as appropriate.

12-1:30 or 2
Hardcore meeting, big picture time.

Break

Breakout work sessions as appropriate. (Predicting 2:30-6)

If this sounds interesting, hit me up! If you are interested but not sure
how to engage, hit me up anyway!

R.

mediumreality.com