[Noisebridge-discuss] Are people okay with people sleeping at the Noisebridge space?

Brian Morris cymraegish at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 01:38:16 UTC 2011

Re sleep hacking: the 20 minute kind is pretty common, but mine has been
more like the 1-hour kind and I do it after work (since I like to stay up
late). Is there a knack to sleeping 1 hour without waking up groggy / slow ?
I dunno.

too often people who nap at NB are inconsiderate of others, taking up a seat
that is needed or blocking access some way.

IMHO if naps are allowed there should be a designated nap space for one with
a sign that encourages sharing. Then it would be implicit that other areas
are Not for Napping.

Brian