[Noisebridge-discuss] Rob 2.0 Update

John Ellis neurofog at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 22:11:35 UTC 2011

Hi Kelly,

Rob 2.0 and I have had at least one exchange suggesting that if he
wishes to troll/annoy etc. then GTFO, this was before formal
consensus. I didn't wish to escalate the conflict given the history
with Rob 2.0, or get into a long discussion regarding banned vs "Not
Welcome". This is not to say I disagree with the formal consensus on
this.

I welcome Mitch and your attempt at mediation. From what I understand,
part of the reason certain people have been suggested to leave, is
their unwillingness to change their behavior to fit community norms at
NoiseBridge.

Regards,
John