[Noisebridge-discuss] Rob 2.0 Update

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 02:03:43 UTC 2011

Thanks John. It's helpful to hear your perspective. It's always ok if
you don't feel comfortable personally confronting someone in the
space. The important thing is to not let unacceptable behavior pass
because you're not comfortable personally confronting it. In that
situation you should be sure to alert other concerned NB members who
may be willing to do the confronting part. Which is exactly what you
did. So thanks!

-Kelly