[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge's beloved black Krups expresso maker has been "borrowed"

Just Duncan justduncan at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 21:21:31 UTC 2011

...by someone, according to Laurent, per my conversation this morning with
Jorgan.

The espresso maker "borrowed" was black and WORKED.  A silver/gray espresso
maker, which appeared in its place, does not work and is dangerous as one
cannot clamp off the steamer.

I can't imagine why anyone would want to "borrow" a 1 demi-tasse espresso
maker and I thought such behavior was considered particularly unexcellent.
Switching it out with a broken one is not excellent.  Noisebridge is NOT a
free repair service, but you can use the space to fix it yourself. When we
get something working, we like to keep and use it.  This is especially
missed, particularly by those with ADD who rely greatly on high caffeine
espresso as self-medication to stay calm and focused. ;-)

If anyone knows who "borrowed" this, please kindly ask them to return it to
the Noisebridge coffee bar or, at minimum, advise this list of its
whereabouts and planned return date.

Thanks!