[Noisebridge-discuss] Meeting notes 2011-09-13

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Tue Sep 20 01:35:45 UTC 2011

gnnr wrote, On 2011-09-19 18:18:
> If we are certain of what was taken or damaged and by whom, could we request compensation for the
> amount it cost the space.  I don't think the community should have to bare the cost of destructive acts.

What's interesting is the accusations of property stolen is coming from
someone who heard it from someone else who can't even remember saying
it, about possibly seeing said missing good being sold outside of the
space with said patron of Noisebridge, and how intensely people are
standing behind this account as exact fact.

Just be happy I'm not defaulting to block based off of how much of a
witch hunt this is turning in to. Don't read me  wrong, I would like to
see un-excellent people not be present in the space just as much as
anyone else on this thread, but it's astonishing how quickly folks are
jumping to conclusions based off very little fact and the automatic
default of a consensus generated ban.

Hundreds of books will never be written on how bipolar Noisebridge has
been and will continue to be, only indie scifi and a couple fanfic
erotic lits featuring Aestetix and Hephaestus.

--
Rubin
rubin at starset.net