[Noisebridge-discuss] missing IBM model M keyboard from my shelf

Casey Callendrello c1 at caseyc.net
Tue Sep 20 23:23:18 UTC 2011

This sounds pretty good, but it does exclude
potentially-highly-excellent foreign visitors who don't have a working
US phone number. I think we want there to be *some* sort of doorbell.

My personal opinion is that the doorbell (the thing that makes makes the
annoying nose) should only function from 9a-10p. I think the door button
shouldn't work at all.