[Noisebridge-discuss] missing IBM model M keyboard from my shelf

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Tue Sep 20 23:40:48 UTC 2011

How unexcelent to expect the people of noisebridge to shuffle down two
flights of stairs for every visitor.  Some of us break a sweat just walking
to the door.

Come on, it would only be a day before people just decided to prop it open.
Hell,i think I just decided that and it hadn't happened yet. Talk about a
zero day exploit.