[Noisebridge-discuss] Tomorrow night's meeting [Oh you know if it's me it's drama]

Ronald Cotoni setient at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 06:48:46 UTC 2012

I am with Kelly here.  It was specifically agreed that you would not return
AT ALL, to noisebridge, until mediation was completed.  It has not.  If you
return, it most likely could be construed as trespassing.  If you are going
against that agreement, you might also be instantly eligible for an actual
ban, since you seem to be unable to satisfactorily complete mediation.  Not
that I am a member or have any particular power but I beg you, please
reconsider showing up until mediation has been completed.

Ronald Cotoni
Systems Engineer