[Noisebridge-discuss] Front gate is broken

Wladyslaw Zbikowski embeddedlinuxguy at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 02:48:00 UTC 2012

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 7:16 PM, Alan Rockefeller
<alanrockefeller at gmail.com> wrote:
>> the blue cable which connects the payphone was cut along with a bunch of
>> other wires by oogles upset at being kicked out of the space.
>> unfortunately there is no video of them.
>
> The same person who cut the wire probably also kicked or bodyslammed the
> gate, breaking the latch.  It Tuesday afternoon; several people said that
> they didn't need a key to get in since then.

Alan, I think you're smoking crack. The blue cord was cut weeks ago,
along with the doorbell. Remember when Nick & Nick fixed it? They
didn't solder the blue cable because no one was using it, and no one
still is.

> I didn't notice anyone that was particularly pissed off yesterday, but it is
> likely that Robert encouraged a sketchy person to leave and they weren't
> happy about that.

Please stop smoking crack when you post. This did not happen. We all
know that Robert does not kick out sketchy people, he invites them to
Noisebridge and then brings them to his house to sleep and shower.