[Noisebridge-discuss] Does NB want a combo washer dryer?

Scotty Allen scotty at scottyallen.com
Wed Apr 4 05:45:06 UTC 2012

> Then why don't you go ask them how they're beneficial and worth
> encouraging instead of sitting here and struggling to understand? See
> what the fuck they're into? Maybe they're not into the same notion of
> hacking as you are? Maybe they don't get that their inability to use the
> space as you see fit is making you unhappy? Maybe they just need someone
> to show them your particular brand of hacker white light.

I think you're jumping to conclusions.  The latest answers I got from
conversations like this were "I'm not hacking on anything, I'm just
here to get drunk" and "Sitting here surfing the internet beats riding
around on the bus all night".  Sorry, I guess I'm missing the "hacker
white light" here...

-Scotty