[Noisebridge-discuss] Too many tables and chairs

Mike Higashi mhigashi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 21:16:31 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 1:28 PM, Jeffrey Carl Faden
<jeffreyatw at gmail.com> wrote:

> Please do not get rid of the folding tables or chairs currently in
> Church. My class necessitates that amount on a regular basis.

I think Church would be better served if some (but not all) of the
30-inch deep tables were replaced with 18-inch deep ones.  You
often see this size of table used in hotel conference rooms when
configured for classroom use.

This would essentially trade off twelve inches of table depth for
more people room in each row.

Mike