[Noisebridge-discuss] let's get a TIG welder

Ever Falling everfalling at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 23:27:32 UTC 2012

> I think we can handle making a few warning signs, a ventilation system,
and a vinyl curtain to block UV rays from escaping.  We are hackers and we
are capable of operating dangerous equipment.

well shit that's what we've been suggesting this entire time. if you agree
then why you raising a fuss about it? Adding a metal plate below the work
station would be easy as hell to do as well so where's the problem. You
agree we could make those safety measures so we should. Bam!