[Noisebridge-discuss] Enlightenment & its discontents (response to Rachel, Jim, Frantisek et al)

Praveen Sinha dmhomee at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 06:47:56 UTC 2012

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 9:27 AM, rachel lyra hospodar
<rachelyra at gmail.com>wrote:

> If anyone has any specific alterations they'd like to suggest or make to
> how harassment is defined on the wiki, that's awesome. Praveen, you said
> you liked something explicit about communicating that you found in your
> example? Can you pull out the relevant section? I can help you reduce it to
> something more succinct if you want help figuring out how to do that. I
> know you know how to edit the wiki page yourself.

I think this topic is worth having an actual physical meetup across the
many noisebridge genders to kick around ideas and relay experiences.   I
brought up the poly code because it's sex positive and anti-harrasment.
I'm sure if we put a few bright noisebridge minds together we can come up
with something totally anarchic but also totally functional at the same
time.