[Noisebridge-discuss] LED selection question (individually addressable RGB strips)

Rich Trapani sfroommate at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 6 07:03:58 UTC 2012

Howdy Noisebridge friends,

Quick question about ordering individually addressable RGB LED strips. Can anyone recommend these strips from AliBaba Express as best bang for the buck for reliable 5 meter waterproof strips?:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/5m-DC12V-TM1809-digital-led-flexible-strip-waterproof-by-silicon-tubing/440552264.html#anchor-full-item-description

I want to place an order of about 20 meters, possibly more. Please let me know if you'd recommend any others instead.

I hear Linkreincarnate has knowledge on the matter, so if anyone can forward this request to him I'd be very grateful.

Thanks!
Rich DDT
617-821-6966