[Noisebridge-discuss] New furniture

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 17:00:59 UTC 2012

On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 9:00 AM, rachel lyra hospodar <rachelyra at gmail.com>wrote:

> Just because they are raggedy doesn't make the accessibility issue someone
> else's problem.  It's just you deciding that.

You are overreacting. You have a glaring tendency to see others as your
oppressors & as autocrats rather than your equals & comrades. This leads to
conflicts that are self-manufactured with people who should be your allies.
Dan & others have already stated they will wait to make any substantial
changes to the furnishings of the space until others have a chance to give
input at the meeting tonight, etc. I doubt anyone connected to Noisebridge
has it in for people with disabilities or will stubbornly refuse to provide
accommodations for those who are differently abled. Thank you for bringing
this into the discussion, all the same. In the meantime, we cleaned some
stuff off the top of fridge #2 the other night that was so foul the mice &
cockroaches have been avoiding that area. Surely this is a net positive for
the space. Let us thrive - and evolve - together!

+11+