[Noisebridge-discuss] New furniture

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 10:02:34 UTC 2012

I had one more thing to add, after reading more of this thread:

*Are you kidding? I love bitches!* One of my personalities is a total Joan
Crawford, ice-cold bitch on rollerblades. My other personalities hate her.

It's a good thing I'll never have children.

--
*You should read my diaries after I die—I talk about you a lot in there.*