[Noisebridge-discuss] Android - BluetoothChat sample problem fixage?

Taylor Alexander tlalexander at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 03:41:08 UTC 2012

It works on my galaxy nexus. (4.2, was 4.1 and 4.0, all worked)

I do know that this won't work with the popular RN-42 (and 41) bluetooth to
serial modules unless you change one line of code. Are you using one of
those? I can look up what the change is if need be. I also posted it on
stackoverflow at one point.