[Noisebridge-discuss] tDCS - call for collaboration

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 21:15:09 UTC 2012

I have a friend who has spec-ed this out I believe. I will forward you to him.

The hard part is not stimulating, it's stimulating in the right place.
Published studies use EEG cap locations as their standard usually, so
ideally if you get an EEG cap you can use it to hold the electrode in
the right place during stimulation.

-Kelly

PS. I work in neuro/electrophysiology, feel free to ask me questions
and please be very very moderate in your experiments. I will be at NB
on friday.