[Noisebridge-discuss] Jake, is this based on your own personal observations

Gopiballava Flaherty gopiballava at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 20:43:10 UTC 2012

On Feb 4, 2012, at 1:30 PM, cynthia lee wrote:

> As for my personality, I was twice, two years in a row, elected head of the Mensa group (over 600 people) in the central Texas Armadillo branch (1993-1994)

That was 18 years ago. People change in 18 years.

All I know about your personality is that you refuse to talk to people who question what you say and instead choose to insult them.

Is that something with a formal clinical diagnosis? I don't know. I'm not a mental health professional. What I do know is that it is rather rude and, thankfully, something very rare at noisebridge.