[Noisebridge-discuss] South Wall Rearrangements.

Justin Doerr justinsfca at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 15:53:59 UTC 2012

OK out of nowhere my ADHD got the very best of me. I sorta went ahead and
just repositioned already what appeared to be unorganized boxes. I mean I
read labels and stuff and whoever has better organization skills can
possibly resort it better than I. I didn't fuck anything up to the best of
my knowledge, and everything is still totally hackable, I was just on a
mission to make it so that I could walk through the south wall area. Now I
can.... So therefore life is good... for me at least. Yay :-)

Thanks,
Justin