[Noisebridge-discuss] Reorganization at noisebridge

Liz Henry liz at bookmaniac.org
Sat Jan 14 00:43:24 UTC 2012

Hi Elijah, I don't mind the reorg, I haven't been there anyway to see it
or help or give any feedback. I'm sorry if it sounded like I was blaming
you for anything.  I only mentioned accessibility on the list for
everyone in general to keep it in mind as they move things around -- it
wasn't meant to be directed at you!   But I wanted to mention it quick
and in public, in case things are still in flux.

Best,

Liz