[Noisebridge-discuss] laser cutting an open source science tricorder case

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 04:12:56 UTC 2012

FYI I am putting together a 2-page spread on "Use & Care of the Noisebridge
Laser Cutter" for inclusion in issue 3 of ZiP <http://zine.noisebridge.net/>.
It will combine previous notes <https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Lasercutter> &
updates by Alan R. with the info given by Robert & others during the "how
to" infosessions, plus additional info on care of the lens, proper
materials to use in the laser cutter, etc gathered from various NB
luminaries.

I've noticed the laser cutter doesn't seem to be doing Vector work these
days, only Raster....I don't know the reason for that.

Tony