[Noisebridge-discuss] moderating claypool

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Mon Jun 25 17:40:43 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Over the last two months, several of us have asked "Lord Claypool" to
stop being an asshole on the mailing list.  He's generally been an ass
negative list contributor, without any redeeming positive qualities.

As a result, I'm planning to set his moderate flag.

Let me know if anybody has an objection to this action.  I'd also like
to hear if you're in favor of this action, but off-list please; there's
no reason to have a huge "me too" thread.

Also, I'd like to hear how people would like this to be handled in the
future; this post is of course a huge drama magnet which I'd like to
avoid, but I'm uncomfortable with the idea of removing posting
privileges without any public disclosure.  Maybe I should just get over
that hang-up.

Thanks,
-andy