[Noisebridge-discuss] moderating claypool

Eric W. Rasmussen ewr at majortek.com
Mon Jun 25 19:10:10 UTC 2012

I haven't noticed any overall negativity from Mr. Claypool, but maybe
it's because I know how to filter out the noise. Maybe I haven't placed
the name with the face.

I don't think it's wise to censor people that you disagree with. I think
that if you have a problem with someone then you should address it
privately rather than publicly. I think that encouraging people to talk
behind his back is hypocritical and immature.

There needs to be some diplomacy when dealing with the people that piss
you off. Respect is a two way street. Hopefully the respect you give
will be noticed and reciprocated. Please keep it civil for the sake of
the collective.