[Noisebridge-discuss] [drama] Re: 86/85

Will Sargent will.sargent at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 18:26:13 UTC 2012

On Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 2:13 AM, Alan Rockefeller
<alanrockefeller at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I think these pages were a great addition
>> https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/85
>> https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/86
>

> The 86 page is useful, but I disagree that the 85 page is a good thing.
>
> The conditions to which people are added to the 85 are undefined, and
> most of the recent troublemakers are not listed there.  The only
> person on the 85 page who comes to the space is Cynthia, and she is
> allowed since she completed mediation.

It's out of date.

As far as I know, she was never banned (formally or informally) from
the space, so she's as "allowed" as ever.

However, also as far as I know, mediation with Cynthia has not
started, let alone completed.

I think that 85 is a good thing because Noisebridge needs a good way
to centralize information around about dubious behavior -- telling
people in the space is subject to gossip and the "telephone whispers"
effect where people get the wrong idea, and there are many people who
aren't subscribed to noisebridge-discuss precisely because of the
drama aspect.  The wiki is the next available place.

Will.