[Noisebridge-discuss] [drama] Re: 86/85

Alan Rockefeller alanrockefeller at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 19:05:37 UTC 2012

> I think that 85 is a good thing because Noisebridge needs a good way to centralize information around about dubious behavior.

Why does Noisebridge need to centralize information on unexcellence?

Case in point, the 85 page turned into a centralized depository of
rumors, inaccurate information and half-truths.

I also think we should keep the information separate because if you
have never been to the space and read the 85 page, you will get an
extremely distorted and negative view about what goes on in the space.
  Makes it look like NB is full of  dumbasses and lazy slackers, when
the truth is very much the opposite.

I think we could use centralized place to keep track of excellent
behavior, unexellent behavior should be allowed to fall quietly along
the wayside.