[Noisebridge-discuss] 3d modeling help - seven segment displays

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 00:13:35 UTC 2012

We should be able to help out tonight at reprap Wednesday. Over a year ago
I started making parametric 7 segment printouts that one could specify size
and dimensions for.

https://github.com/miloh/scad_stl/blob/master/7segment.scad

Use with regular leds and a shift register, or now with rolf's 5x5 charlie
plex badge.  We could print them out on repraps, ToM's or the Series One,
no problem.  I'd like to help!

-rma