[Noisebridge-discuss] Drill Press

John Magolske listmail at b79.net
Tue Jun 19 05:43:17 UTC 2012

Thanks for taking care of this & doing the writeup Chris!

I'll look into it a bit more & try to figure out what the best
solution is to get the chuck spinning true as new. It's possible the
female taper of the chuck is scored as well and is not mating with
the arbor properly. I've thought in the past of replacing that chuck
with a nice keyless chuck...so if it is damaged, this might be a good
time to replace it. I don't think there's any need to take the arbor
out of the drill press unless it's going to be replaced with a new
arbor...don't think that'll be necessary, but have to see it first
(will try to stop in sometime this week to take a look).

John

* Chris Murphy <chrisnoisebridge at gmail.com> [120618 16:59]:

--
John Magolske