[Noisebridge-discuss] "Grant" item from the Tuesday meeting

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Thu Jun 21 02:27:12 UTC 2012

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 07:21:45PM -0700, Rubin Abdi wrote:
> jim wrote, On 2012-06-20 19:05:
> > I (quickly) read the stuff in the link. I like the idea that NB
> > gets money. I don't see anything bad. What's your opinion?
>
> It's not so much what the item is about, but moving something towards
> consensus of which those not physically available for Tuesday meetings
> can't actually participate in its discussion.

Yes, I agree, not having online discussion sucks.

I think I heard that the reason for not publishing was because we
weren't sure if the Foundation was OK with their document being
published.  The last I heard was that they are provisionally OK with it
being published, but that we were going to check to make sure before
publishing it.

So hopefully we can have a public discussion of the proposal RSN.

-andy