[Noisebridge-discuss] Elevator buzzer not working

Liz Henry liz at bookmaniac.org
Thu Nov 8 05:43:00 UTC 2012

The buzzer by the elevator is not working as of yesterday and today. I
wonder if someone can take a look at it and try to get it working again?
I looked on the wiki here:

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Elevator_Buzzer

and here:

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Elevator

The elevator usually doesn't come to the first floor when I need to use
it, so I depend on the buzzer to get help from people upstairs with
bringing the elevator down.

I wonder where the hardware went to.... it looks like it has been
removed on purpose?  I know sometimes new people don't understand why
the buzzer keeps going off and who just think it's annoying but I always
try to explain it is a separate thing from the door entry buzzer.

If anyone might help out with replacing the buzzer - maybe tomorrow? I
can help get parts for it.

Cheers,

Liz

-- `

Liz Henry
liz at bookmaniac.org
http://bookmaniac.org

"Without models, it's hard to work; without a context, difficult to
evaluate; without peers, nearly impossible to speak." -- Joanna Russ