[Noisebridge-discuss] SIMS card to CDMA

Martin Bogomolni martinbogo at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 18:52:08 UTC 2012

Yep, BOOST mobile is going away from SIM-card phones, and back into
the "Dark Ages" of ESN/MEID -locked-to-handset-.

Frankly, I'd switch carriers at this point.

There are a number of attractive "bring your own phone", "sim-only"
pay as you go networks out there.

http://www.mysimplemobile.com/Simple-Mobile-Plan.aspx is an example of these.

They are basically "bring your handset, put our SIM in it, and go"

-M