[Noisebridge-discuss] access control improvements

Mitchel McAllister xonimmortal at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 9 21:41:47 UTC 2012

One, we don't know who is going to be a "cretin" ahead of time.

Two, are we going to institute a Wall of Shame of pictures of those who have stolen from the space?

Three, I have seen a few occasions lately where a particular person has been accused of stealing, without any evidence other than "he was here at the time".

Do we have volunteers for an evidentiary tribunal to judge these cases?

- Reverend Mik
Bad behavior on the part of someone else does not excuse bad behavior on my part.