[Noisebridge-discuss] I got groped at noisebridge at hackmeet

Ever Falling everfalling at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 06:23:31 UTC 2012

I knew this would happen. I'm not trying to dismiss the problem. She may
have very well have been assaulted and that should be taken very seriously.
But it's also possible that this could have been a misunderstanding but
with such a limited description it's impossible to tell. That's why i
merely asked for more information and whether or not she felt it could
possibly have been an accident or if the guy up and full palmed her breast
and walked away. If my post was somehow interpreted as being unfair and
erring on the side of "nothing happened, move along" then i apologize as
that was not my intention. Sexual assault is very serious and as such i
feel it should be handled as thoroughly as possible without jumping to any
conclusions be they full on trust or incredulity.